menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Five for Friday for the first time!

Hi there! I've been wanting to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the longest time and I'm finally doing it!!

So here we go…

1. I've finally joined Instagram. Here's my latest picture:


Wondering what that is? Well, that leads me to...

2. I love drawing. I've never had formal training in drawing, but I love it anyway. One of my favorite exercises is to copy the masters. So I'll open a book from my ever-growing collection of art books and just try to copy a drawing or a painting. To add to the challenge, I invert the book so the image is upside down as I'm copying it.

Can you guess whose drawing I tried to copy?

3. I'm finishing up a classroom decoration product that I'm really happy about. Here's a sneak peek:


I should be releasing it today or tomorrow. Click to check out "Space Aliens Classroom Theme".

4. It's been a little over a week since I got back home to Brazil and I miss Chicago a lot. Can't wait to be there again!

5. I absolutely adore KG fonts. While playing around with them yesterday (you know, testing font combinations), I came up with this free printable summer bucket list just for fun:


We're actually heading into winter down here in Brazil, but I thought some of you might use it. Just click on the picture to download a free copy.

And that's all!

Don't forget to check out the other blogs linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment