It's another first for me. I've been blogging for a little over a month and thought it was about time I joined Farley's CURRENTLY linky.
Here it goes:
- My husband and I love classical music and we got to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra last night. It was a great performance of Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 3 and Tchaikovsky's Pathétique. The music is still playing in my head as I write this post.
- I would never have imagined that joining TpT would lead to making friends, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I love all my TpT friends and I enjoy the fact that they're all over the globe: in New Zealand, in South Africa, in Japan, in Canada (Ontario, British Columbia) and, of course, in the US (Texas, Utah, California, Tennessee) and many, many more places! Hopefully, I'll get to meet them some day!
- I just feel fortunate to be living the life I'm living :D
- If you've been reading my blog, you know that I'm in Chicago right now. It's been wonderful and we plan on moving here some day.
- I don't have a system and I wish I used my time more efficiently. Do you have any tips?
- I wanted to surprise Laudalina, one of the sisters behind Profs et Soeurs, because I think she's inspiring. She has this vision of creating a community of French teachers and she's incredibly generous in sharing her knowledge and in motivating us all. Thank you for your friendship!
Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend!