menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Are you in love with words?

I am! I adore, worship, revere words. I enjoy learning new ones, finding out where they come from, introducing them to my students.

If you've read any of my "Ten words from…" posts, you already know what I'm talking about.

When I started my Facebook pages about a week ago, I figured I could share some of my love for words through that social network. So I'll be posting one word a day and I'll be doing a round-up of the posts once a week here on my blog in case you miss the FB posts.

I've got three so far on Here's an idea Facebook Page. Here they are:


 Word Of The Day on Here's an idea Facebook Page

  Word Of The Day on Here's an idea Facebook Page

   Word Of The Day on Here's an idea Facebook Page



And on French Teaching & Learning Facebook page, I'm releasing the French word of the day…for kids. Something that parents and teachers can share with the little ones who are just starting to learn the French language. Here they are:

 French Word of The Day on French Teaching & Learning Facebook Page

  French Word of The Day on French Teaching & Learning Facebook Page

   French Word of The Day on French Teaching & Learning Facebook Page


If you love words, be sure to "like" my Here's an idea by Lucy S. Facebook page OR my French Teaching & Learning Facebook page so you won't miss the words I'll be posting every day!

Oh, one last thing, if you really want to see my Facebook posts, remember to click "get notifications" after clicking "like". If you don't, Facebook won't show you everything I post.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! Thanks for the reminder about your word posts. I saw "vim" the other day, and meant to post, but got busy and forgot. I can still remember older people saying, "You're fill of vim and vigor today!" when I was a kid.

    Have a fabulous week!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by, Carol! I love that "full of vim and vigor" expression. Does that make me old? :D
      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing these pop up in my facebook feed!

    ReplyDelete