menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

AUGUST Currently - Loving Instagram!

I guess I don't have to tell you about Farley's monthly linky, do I?  If you're a blogger who has never heard of it, you might want to check out her blog. It's awesome!

Here's my Currently for August:


 Lucy's August Currently

LISTENING


I pretty much only listen to classical music nowadays, but for some reason I've recently been in the mood to listen to those great ladies sing. I'm talking about Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. What incredible voices!

LOVING


I can't believe it took me so long to join Instagram! After Pinterest, it's my favorite social network. Actually, come to think of it, I like both, they are just different. We can really connect on Instagram. If you're on IG too, let me know!


THINKING


I'm starting a new linky later in the month and I'd love if you joined me. I cannot tell you about it yet, but if you follow my blog, you'll be one of the first to know. I'll post about it soon!


WANTING


I always feel like adding "work out" to my "needing", but I've decided to change it to "wanting" because I believe I'll trick my brain into believing it, like "I really WANT to work out". What do you think? Is it going to work?


NEEDING


If you also have a TpT store, I don't have to tell you about this one. I never feel like I'm ready for a sale, both as a seller and as a shopper. Got weed through my gigantic wish list to decide what to purchase. I also need to make sure all the store "shelves" are prettied up and ready for the buyers. I know how I'm going to spending my weekend. How about you?

FIRST DAY


I'm not in a classroom anymore, but I've been enjoying reading blog posts, seeing classroom pictures, everything about the back-to-school season. If you're heading back to school now, good luck to you and post lots and lots about it!


Now, head over to Farley's blog by clicking on the currently image at the top of the post and check out what everyone's been up to.

Don't forget to leave me a comment first!

Thank you for reading!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm like the last person to catch on to Instagram! I signed up last summer but have yet to really use it. Maybe it's time. I always "want" to work out, but it never really works for me because once I start I don't want to any more! Better luck to you!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently discovered instagram by joining in with the blog hoppin' scavenger hunt and am also loving it! I'm intrigued by the new linky - I'll become a new follower so I get to hear about it! Glad to find you through currently today!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable blog you have...
    thanks so much for linking up
    I LOVE Instagram too...
    I use it more than FB and if it wasn't for my blog I would totally get rid of my FB!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we're blog design sisters since Michelle designed both our blogs!
      I absolutely love your CURRENTLY linky!
      Instagram is seriously turning into a new addiction. I enjoy the connections I make on IG.

      Thank you, Farley, for your linky and for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Ella and Billie! Yes- they are good. Mix in some Etta James while you're at it. I appreciate you being on Instagram- I can rely on you to like my pictures. ;)
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose

    ReplyDelete