menu   Home ELA Resources French Resources About Me  

Sunday Scoop - Election Day!

Here I am to link up with the Teaching Trio for another Sunday Scoop!


HAVE
I've gotten myself a P.O.Box so I can get my newsletter started. I'm super excited about it, and I just hope I'll have time to do everything: TpT, blogging, newsletter, etc

I have to much to do. I'm not complaining as they are all things I want to do, but I've got to implement some kind of time management system, or I'll collapse from exhaustion. Any tips?

I believe I insert "work out" in every appropriate linky because it's something I REALLY have to do. My legs and my back are not happy with all my sitting down…

HOPE
I've recently been reading a lot of blogs about, well, blogging as a business. That led me to download TONS of blogging/business podcasts. I have literally been podcasting myself to sleep. Hope it all pays off!

As much as I love my virtual friends, I feel like I've been neglecting my "real-life" ones. Gotta do something about it!

HAPPY
It's election day here in Brazil! Voting is actually mandatory for us, but I'm happy to do it given that people in many countries don't have this right. Let's see what the future holds for us in Brazil!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment before checking out who else linked up  (click on the image below)!

 The Sunday Scoop

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Could you recommend a couple of blogging podcasts to a new blogger?

    Dawn
    Revenge of the Thirds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging as a business - that would be pretty awesome. I wish I had advice on working smarter and not harder, but I don't know how to do that yet. Just do something every day - I know I can go long stretches without blogging and that would be terrible for a business :). Living in Brazil also sounds awesome. How do they enforce mandatory voting?

    Cate
    Mrs. O'Donnell's Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just do something every day sounds like a good plan :)
      To answer your question, among other things, people can't get finance if they cannot prove they've voted for the past two elections. They can't get passports issued, either.

      Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. It's election day in Peru today too. My husband is from there, and it's also mandatory to vote. :) Working out also makes it on to my weekly list. I need so much encouragement in this area, so I make myself list it, lol! Have a great week!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is Monday so I've actually gotten some workout done, but I can't promise I'll keep that up throughout the week :D
      Hope your husband is happy with the election results!

      Cheers,
      Lucy :)

      Delete
  4. I've LOVED listening to the KG podcasts so if you have any other recommendations, please share them on another post :)

    ReplyDelete